- The Promoter. The promoter of the competition is Tonkin Drysdale Partners, 79 Blackwall Road, WOY WOY, NSW, 2256. The administrator of the promotion is Footy Tipping Software Pty Ltd of 10A Orrong Road, Elsternwick, Victoria, 3185, ABN 13 076 086 314.
- Who Can Enter. Entry into the promotion is open to everybody.
- Who Cannot Enter. Directors, management, employees or immediate family of the administrator may enter the competition but are not eligible to win any of the prizes. Residents of the A.C.T. are ineligible to enter the competition.
- Entry Fee. The competition entry fee is $50.00 per Season.
- Promotional Material. Upon registration, participants agree to receive promotional & marketing material from the promoter.
- Competition Start and Finish. The promotion commences prior to the first round of the National Rugby League Home and Away season and concludes upon the completion of the final game of the Home and Away season.
- Entering After the Official Start Date. Participants who register after the cut-off time for Round 1 of the Home and Away Season will be awarded the default tips for the rounds they missed of Lowest Score in Round.
- Communication during the Competition. All communication between the promoter and the participant must be via the promoter's website and electronic mail. Registration forms or weekly tips sent to the promoter via any other means of communication are void.
- Administration of the Competition. The promoter may email the results for each round to each participant and email reminder messages to the participant to lodge tips before cut off times. The promoter will not be held responsible for any emails that are not delivered to any participant. Participant should not rely on any reminders from the promoter.
- Tips lodgement. Tips can only be entered into the competition through the tipping competition website. The promoter takes no responsibility for your inability to access the competition website.
- Points Allocations.
Points awarded for Correctly Tipped Home win : 2
Points awarded for Correctly Tipped Away win : 3
Points awarded for a Draw which was not tipped : 0
Participants can select a draw as a possible outcome.
Points awarded for a Correctly Tipped Draw : 5
Maximum number of draws allowed to be tipped each round : 8
Bonus points awarded for all tipped correctly : 2
Number of Wildcards allowed during the season : 2
In a round in which a wildcard is used the score is doubled. Wildcard scores contribute to the standing in the overall competition only.
- Weekly Cut Off Times. Tipping is closed on a Round by Round basis 15 minutes before the first game of the round. Tips entered before the deadline may be amended provided the changes are completed prior to cut-off.
- Default Tips. Participants who fail to enter tips will be awarded the default tips of Lowest Score in Round with a default predicted winning margin of 49.
- End of Season Prizes.
1st Prize - tba
2nd Prize - tba
3rd Prize - tba
- Determining the Overall Winners.
In the event of a tie for any prize, the prize(s) will be shared.
- Date, Place and Time of Determining the Winner(s).
The winner(s) at the end of the season will be determined by 10 am on the Tuesday following the final round of the tipping competition, at the offices of Footy Tipping Software Pty Ltd at 10A Orrong Road Elsternwick 3185 and will be notified by electronic mail by 12 Noon on the Tuesday following the final round of the tipping competition. The winner’s names will be displayed on the promoter's website by 12 Noon on the following Wednesday.
- Dispute Resolution. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter is final. No responsibility is taken for lost, or misdirected, registrations and/or weekly tips.
- Amendment of Rules. The promoter reserves the right to amend the rules of the competition from time to time as considered necessary. Individual notice of such changes shall not be given but such changes will be recorded on the competition website.
- Enter Only Once. Participants may not enter more than one registration. The promoter reserves the right to determine that a person has made more than one registration, and to disqualify any such person from the competition, or to delete entries so that only one entry remains.
- Disclaimer. The promoter takes no responsibility for unauthorised access to any participant's tipping by any means, including where passwords have been revealed to third parties. The promoter will not liable for any delays or failure to perform its obligations if such a failure or delay is due to force majeure
- Promoter’s Decision is Final. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition. Completion and submission of your registration is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
- Discretion of the Promoter. The promoter reserves the right to accept or reject any registrations, at its discretion.